“ I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.” ~ Helen Keller
Although I have grown up with Natalee’s Song, I still hold on to the beliefs I had when I started my mission and passion. I have added some thoughts but placed my age next to them.
Thank you for reading and hopefully sharing Natalee’s Song.
- we can always find someone to help, Natalee 15
- Even when something makes no sense at the time, there has got to be a reason. Keep your eyes open,Natalee 14
- I know that everything will be okay, Natalee 13
- Everyone can help and when they do, they will never feel the same, Natalee 11
- giving some of my heart helps other hearts grow stronger, Natalee 9
- every child’s heart should be warm. Natalee, 8
- everybody can help. Natalee, 8
- giving gets bigger. Natalee, 8
- that every child should be happy. Natalee, 8
- wishes come true. Natalee, 6
- a hospital is not where a child should be. Natalee, 6
What do you believe?
Send me an email to email@example.com. Include your first name, age, and state.